The Sarrýa University Hall of Residence offers three proprietary grants for a discount of 25% for residents staying the whole academic year and sharing a double room.
The grants are for any student, regardless of the course chosen. They are granted based on good academic results, financial circumstances and personal qualities.
Applications can be made on the form published on the webpage or obtained from Reception.
Grant application procedure:
- Hand in the specific grant and registration form together, duly completed.
- Provide financial data: Income tax return of the father or mother, declaration of assets. Photocopy of the last payslip of the father or mother.
- Applicants who are already receiving another grant must declare its type and amount.
- Provide academic information: grades for the last three years. After assessing the documentation received, the Admissions Department will call the preselected candidates to:
- Carry out a selection test.
- Have a personal interview.
If you contact us by e-mail or fax, we can send you all the necessary information and answer any queries you may have.
The Residence reserves the right to rescind the grant if the information provided is found to be incorrect or incomplete.
Dates for submitting applications: From 1 April to 15 June. Candidates awarded will be informed on August the first.
The decision on the grant application will be notified personally to the applicants after 1 July.